Dealing with dementia and finding care options for Alzheimer’s patients are some of the most difficult aspects of caring for an aging loved one. At Viamonte, our skilled team provides the kind of care that’s needed while maintaining the dignity that’s deserved, so your loved ones can still enjoy a life full of new experiences and moments. Our state-of-the-art Memory Care facilities feature comfortably furnished residences designed for those with mild to moderate dementia, Alzheimer’s, or similar cognitive conditions. Each one of our team members works to develop a personalized plan with one goal in mind: to minimize stress for residents so they can focus on maintaining their independence and individuality for as long as possible.
Personalized Memory Care Options for Your Loved Ones.
Support Extends to Family.
Cognitive decline is an especially difficult experience because it doesn’t affect only seniors, but their family members and friends as well. If you have a loved one in need of Memory Care, you can be sure that our team of specialists will be there to provide support that encourages independence, autonomy, and dignity in an environment where residents can thrive.
What is Memory Care at Viamonte?
Our services include:
- Personalized, 24/7 assisted living services with daily living activities
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Medication assistance and administration
- Medical director and registered dietitian
- Access to physical, occupational, and speech therapy services (with physician referral)
- Housekeeping, maintenance, and laundry services
- Interactive games and activities